[DeTomaso] Vintage Car Legislation

Thomas Borcich Tborcich at msn.com
Thu Mar 8 17:54:45 EST 2007

Donny.....thanks for the advise...We can't stop voting the knuckleheads
in...seriously the politicians have made/designed voting district boundaries
for voting Republican vs. Democrat that won't allow conservatives to get
elected and change the majority party in power in Kalifornia....and the
conservative that get elected allowed it to happen so long as they didn't
lose the seats they already had...I'm serious as hell.

Our Governator tried to change the voting boundaries in the last election
and got his a_ _(butt) handed to him.  Other legislation that was also up
for voting in the election was notifying parents that their 14 year old
daughter was pregnant prior to an abortion and that was voted down
also!!!!!!  Sorry for my soap box, but I have kids and see the decisions
they make and let me tell you a 14 year old is not ready to make ANY
decision that has a life long impact...and I'm not making an argument for or
against that issue, but you can't ignore how our population votes. It's
amazing.

Best regards,

Tom Borcich