[DeTomaso] You're More Famous!

Donny Williams donnylee at ccwebster.net
Thu Mar 8 13:18:47 EST 2007

I am loving that fuel injection on the opening page.  Makes it look clean
and simple.....But I know it is probably not that simple.   I like the fact
they used an aftermarket intake with a square bowl bolt on plenum.... But
that plenum just could not have come directly off a Cobra right?   I went to
the fordfuelinjection.com, and it appeared to be just an informational site,
more then a buy it, and get it here site.