[DeTomaso] Broken Clutch Lever

RKMosier at aol.com RKMosier at aol.com
Thu Mar 8 10:42:08 EST 2007

Art,

I am not sure which part broke on yours.  On mine, the piece that the  spring
hooks onto broke one day.  I was able to drive the car to Wilkinson  and Bill
welded it back on.  It was not the first time he had seen this  happen.  The
really good news was that when he put everything back together  he put the
unit back on the shaft slightly differently and adjusted the clutch  and it has
never worked better.

Richard
3714
http://www.aol.com.