[DeTomaso] Broken Clutch Lever

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 04:27:47 EST 2007

Art,

No, you're not the first.... I broke mine also. Just as I was
entering the Fun Ford Weekend in Houston to show my car many years ago.

Had it welded by a competent welder (he built tube frame race cars)
and it's been fine for over 12 years. He clamped the two pieces
around a bolt of the right diameter before he welded it to make sure
it stayed aligned.

FWIW,

Kirby