[DeTomaso] Date coding tires at tech in Pahrump

Tom Di Iulio diiulio at ix.netcom.com
Wed Mar 7 21:36:51 EST 2007

Hey guys,
     I'm interested in purchasing some new race tires from a fellow
pantera owner. The tires have never been mounted but they appear to be
date coded to 2003. I want to buy these to run at Pahrump but not if
they'll get disqualified for age. Is there a max age we're using like at
some of the ORR's or is the date code even an issue at Pahrump as long
as the tires are in good repair (no age cracks, etc.). if it makes any
difference, I'm running with the "B's".
     Thanks, Tom Di Iulio