[DeTomaso] Tires again - NPC - Riken Raptor ZR experience?

Jerry R Knotts knottsj at galstar.com
Wed Mar 7 16:06:57 EST 2007

Am getting ready to replace tires on my RX-7 and have been looking at Riken
Raptor Zr type tires.  I have been unable to find the full list of sizes
although they do have the sizes that I am looking to get to fit the 7.  Any
experiences would be appreciated.  As usual I do spirited driving on the
street (always within the legal limits) and Hallett track and autocross
(within the cars limits but sometimmes over mine).
Any experiences with these tires pro or con would be appreciated.
Thanks,
jerry knotts
RX-7
etc