[DeTomaso] SILVERSTATE/NORC OPEN ROAD RACE REGISTRATION & HOTELS -May 18-20

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 7 10:28:05 EST 2007

  For what it's worth, Big Bend is April 25th thru 27th.  I know, I know,
Vegas is the same weekend.
I prefer the West TEXAS desert to the Nevada desert so you know where I'll
be.
  It's going to be a real fight to get the new Pantera ready for the event,
but I'm trying.  If all fails
I think we'll wear paper bags and be the "Unknown Corvette Drivers".  Get
it? Gong Show?  If anyone needs help or info about the BBORR, just let me
know.
Michael
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa