[DeTomaso] NPC-Galactic Plane Crossing

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed Mar 7 10:09:23 EST 2007

I have a specially built underground bunker with dual access ramps (in
case one caves in) and small excavation equipment in case they both cave
in.  I've procured 3,000 lb test bungie cords that allow me to suspend
the Pantera in an eight-way cradle of flexibility in order to withstand
any earthquake forces.  Ventilation, heating, water and sewage
evacuation have all been considered, built-in and periodically tested.
Survivable food stuffs have been shelved and expiration dates checked.
Defensive measures have been put into place and occasionally tested.

Yea, I'm ready.  And you wondered why I purchased 10 acres.  :)

Asa Jay
I know this really safe bridge in New York where you can store you
Pantera.  I can sell it to you cheap.

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA