[DeTomaso] Fw: Pantera #1333

SEL edlebby at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 7 10:02:45 EST 2007

Wayne Stevens dropped a note yesterday indicating that Bill seems to still be active - he is in the process of registering in Bill's registry - the contact info he forwarded is:

2306 NE, Belmont, MI 49306

I believe there were messages a while ago around how someone might contact him to take over that project...maybe this helps - fwiw, Wayne indicated he is very interested in the registry project as well - thanks, stephen