[DeTomaso] NPC-Galactic Plane Crossing

Phil Lockett montecarlo296 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 7 06:51:27 EST 2007

Go and google "David Icke" He's an ex UK professional soccer player, tv sports presenter, and at one time completely lost it and thought he was God. He's calmed down a bit lately, but he'll tell you all about it - (Including the US govenment being shape-shifting lizard people.... or something like that)

  Phil

Ian H <ihannington286720mi at comcast.net> wrote:
  All I know is that the Mayan calender has a definate start and a definate
end. The start was a long long time ago, and the end is in 2012. suposedly
the end of the world!

Polar shifts happen fairly often in geological time and really don't have
that much effect on the earth. But with the current electronic world, that
could be very disasterous.

Spin of the earth reversing? Don't think that will ever happen.

Ian