[DeTomaso] NPC-Galactic Plane Crossing

Ian H ihannington286720mi at comcast.net
Wed Mar 7 06:44:47 EST 2007

All I know is that the Mayan calender has a definate start and a definate
end.  The start was a long long time ago, and the end is in 2012. suposedly
the end of the world!

Polar shifts happen fairly often in geological time and really don't have
that much effect on the earth.  But with the current electronic world, that
could be very disasterous.

Spin of the earth reversing?  Don't think that will ever happen.

Ian