[DeTomaso] History

Paul A. Rimov rimov at charter.net
Wed Mar 7 00:08:34 EST 2007

Probably totally unhelpful, but my confirmed Euro GTS is car number 4905. I
know that several GTSs and a Group 4 race car that where built just before
and just after it. It was built in 11/72 again confirmed by factory records. I believe
it is considered an early Euro GTS. I have a letter from the factor
confirming the build date, engine number, GTS designation and several of
it's factor installed options. Again probably totally unhelpful, but the
Euro GTS did not have "GTS" in the VIN like the American counter parts.

Paul