[DeTomaso] New Tach Install Question

Art Stephens artstephens at charter.net
Tue Mar 6 20:20:37 EST 2007

Ken,
     I went with the 5"  Auto Meter electric speedo and tach,  Phantom series,  part #'s  5898+5889 and they look way cool to me!  The worst part about this combo is that I couldn't get the speedo in a 200 mph version,  they don't make it in the electric Phantom series at 5"  Actually I like the way the 160 mph speedo is laid out, better than the 200.  And you know,  I haven't spent a great deal of time above 160 anyway :-).  If (on a closed course) I do exceed 160,  I'll just have to use the tach.  When I get done,  I'll see if I can't post some pictures of the finished product.

Art