[DeTomaso] New Tach Install Question

Art Stephens artstephens at charter.net
Tue Mar 6 19:49:35 EST 2007

     I am in the process of installing my new Auto Meter tach.  The instructions say to put an in line fuse in the power to the tach.  A light blue wire and a white wire are joined together into one terminal that goes to the power input for the tach.  I looks to me like the white wire goes on to feed power to the charge indicator light at the speedo?  If so,  do I need to put an inline fuse in the white wire?  I'm thinking I don't but I also don't want to blow up my new tach.  (I have installed the inline fuse in the blue wire).

Art (Sparky) Stephens