[DeTomaso] tire opinion

Dagny Kristine Bakken dagny-kr at online.no
Tue Mar 6 15:46:49 EST 2007

In general,a small tire on a wide rim , give lesser sidewallflex than a wide
tire on a small rim.You thereby add stability to the car,with a little
sacrifice in ride comfort.The factorys proven combination for the pantera,
should be a guidline.The GTS with 8 inch rims and 225/50x15 tires at
front,and 10 inch rims and 285/50x15 tires at rear. The GT5 and GT5-S with
10 inch rims and 285/40x15 tires at front ,and 13 inch rims and 345/35x15
tires at rear.

Eyvind Bakken