[DeTomaso] Road trip to Vegas

Biancoj at aol.com Biancoj at aol.com
Sun Mar 4 22:23:51 EST 2007

Hi, I'm just doing some advance checking and would like to know if anyone  on
the east coast is planning on driving to Vegas for the Fun Rally.  I am
desperately trying to finish any work needed to get the car rolling and that
means my body work will not be done, but I am contemplating driving  to Vegas if I
can finish a ton of work before then.  Any one else as  crazy, thinking about
going and looking for a caravan, please let me know as it  will motivate me
to finish.

Joe would like to drive and my wife will fly.
Charleston, SC 2200 miles from Vegas
http://www.aol.com.