[DeTomaso] TIG Welder Info

SOBill at aol.com SOBill at aol.com
Sun Mar 4 14:04:06 EST 2007

Joel,

I have had a Lincoln Square Wave TIG 175 for about 5 years. I have  been
welding since the 1950s and the TIG 175 is a fine machine. I have  welded a lot of
aluminum and steel with it.

If you go to an NHRA drag race in your area, Lincoln usually has a  booth
which gives out discount coupons for buying thru your local retailers. I  got my
TIG 175 and a Lincoln Pro Cut 25 plasma cutter that way. I think the  coupons
were 15% off ..... pretty significant.

Love it.

SOBill  Taylor
sobill at aol.com