[DeTomaso] POCA Profiles!

Pantera 007 pantera007 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 2 16:46:03 EST 2007

Regardless of the "title" did you receive 4 in the previous year?

I've heard rumors that Mike has already finished the next one, with the
following
right on it's heels.  That seems like 3 issues in 3 months.

So maybe it's a good time for people to join POCA, as they might get a 5th
"Quarterly"
as a bonus...

I know Mike rejected one of my articles, as it was a little dated.
So he's working to keep all the material fresh too.
And if I  get my next article delivered to Mike, there may even
be an UNPRECEDENTED 6 issues!!!   That call for material goes for you lurker
writers too.

Could a SIX issue year really happen ???

Actually maybe.  I'll take the safer bet of 5 issues in calendar 2007.
But then I'd be happy if my Post Office just delivers EVERY issue on time.

I hear the next issue has started arriving, so I'm waiting in the bushes
next to my mail box.

Chuck