[DeTomaso] ULTIMATE windshield wiper mechanism source

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Mar 1 23:47:18 EST 2007

In a message dated 3/1/07 20 30 21, edlebby at yahoo.com writes:

> simple answer...didn't know it was reproduced in bronze, didn't think to
> ask...thanks for sharing...seems like a no brainer..
>

>>>It *is* a no-brainer, in this case. :>)

You are talking about the windshield wiper motor (hence the subject line,
ahem).

Jack is talking about the electric windows, and the headlight motor.
Totally different animals.   Jack's advice is right on the money--except it's not
germane to your specific problem. :>)

In your case, you're pretty much screwed as far as the rest of us know.   You
are blazing a trail by seeking to understand the inner depths of your
windshield wiper motor.   I think the UK parts source (which was the original
inspiration for this thread) will have everything you need.   Once you get yours
sorted out, please document it fully with photos etc. and then send all the
information to Jack, for inclusion in the POCA newsletter.

Thanks! :>)