[DeTomaso] Unique Pantera Seat Pictures- Was Asking for Seat Recommendations

Chris Difani cdifani at pacbell.net
Sat Jun 30 06:21:07 EDT 2007

Guys:

As per Mike's suggestion, and also to show everyone just what it is I'm trying to replace, here is a link to a small assortment of pictures of one of my seats. These are the original seats.... modified... very, very "modified". They're in new condition, in black and red leather. And (please forgive the commercialization of my email) for sale... I just don't fit in them... even if they are beautiful... and match the rest of my interior...

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=dkogryj.7cw7nc5z&x=0&y=17kzt6

If anyone has any questions, etc., please get back to me.

Chris

Chris Difani
'73 L #5829 "LITNNG"
The Electric Pantera