[DeTomaso] Seat Recommendations Needed

NSakulen at aol.com NSakulen at aol.com
Fri Jun 29 19:42:02 EDT 2007

I just bought some seats from a 2006 Lotus Elise.  They have a slider  for
the drivers seat only.  That shouldn't be a problem since I have no  desire to
move the pass seat forward.  I will mount them as far back  as possible.  They
are very thin, light, and narrow.  They have lumbar  support but no recline.
The sides are not very tall, which should be easy  to get in and out.  I will
eventually cut slots in them for shoulder  harnesses.  This project will be
months down the road, but I will take  photos.

Nick

I'm  using Lancia Montecarlo Seats (Lancia Scorpion to you US guys). Dirt
cheap.  Real easy to reupholster, super comfy, and designed by  Pininfarina.

Don't know about the relative size  tho' - i'm a short arse italian shaped
dude, so it doesn't really matter for  me.

Phil

Bigger,louder, faster,  better.

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?
Check  out fitting  gifts for grads at Yahoo!  Search.

Detomaso  Forum Managed by POCA

Archive Search Engine Now Available at  http://www.realbig.com/detomaso/

DeTomaso mailing  list
DeTomaso at list.realbig.com