[DeTomaso] 86 Pantera GT5s for sale on Craigslist

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Jun 29 16:27:08 EDT 2007

All,

This is *probably* owned by a fellow named Bruce Adair (I think that's it?)
who was in Monterey a couple of years ago with it.   It is the yellow, European
GT5-S (i.e. not an Amerisport car, but rather a gray-market import) that was
for sale for years on the east coast.   Andy DiFatta chased after it for
years; he would talk to the car dealer, a price would be agreed upon, he would
travel all day to the dealership, and when he got there, the price would double,
or the dealer would say the car was no longer for sale, etc. etc.

It was a typical Euro car, meaning that it was used but not abused.   It was
no trailer queen, and showed signs of hard living at times, but in general it
was probably pretty solid.

Unless, of course, this ad is for a different car that we've never heard of,
in which case, never mind....:>)