[DeTomaso] Seat Recommendations Needed

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 16:03:40 EDT 2007

The important things are: what the tube size of the frame, what kind of
metal used, weight, width, lumbar support, adjustment/tilt mechanism maker?,
Quality of covering, warranty, return policy, outrageous shipping charges (
around $75.00 a set is right )
The amount of space need to operate the tracks, mounting brackets ( say it
with me, Profit margin heaven ) spare parts availability ( rollers, springs,
knobs ).

I don't don't these guys, they look like knock offs of Corbeau.  But since
the tuner crowd blossomed, lots of these guys, lots from China, etc.

Good luck

Michael in Savannah