[DeTomaso] Oil from PCV

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Thu Jun 28 16:58:52 EDT 2007

AFAIK there are always two hoses in the system. Fredrik says that he's using one PCV valve, not two, and that it's on the high vacuum side. He doesn't specify where his other hose connects but it's common practice to attach it to the air cleaner on the clean side. This qualifies as "before the throttle blade". I doubt that he's attached it to the actual throttle body.

Tomas