[DeTomaso] Cleveland/Windsor Differences?  Was Life Expectancy

CoatesR8 at aol.com CoatesR8 at aol.com
Thu Jun 28 04:09:15 EDT 2007

Now you are talking Art,
 I personally believe that the Windsor is the way to go, I am  delighted with
my Windsor 402 Rousch motor which was built by JC Christian, The  dyno
figures are 540 BHP and 511 Ft/lbs Troque. the  car is very street  drivable now  (
I know after being stuck in the centre of Paris last  week)  but also pulls
extremely well, My mate drove it last week who has  just brought a Diablo SV and
says that it is more powerful than his car although  not as good on top
speed, but hey - when can we ever do 180mph in the UK now  with all our "wonderful
life saving speed camera's!"
2 European trips so far and total reliability even at 160mph being chased  on
the French Autoroute last week by two new Astons.

Roger UK.