[DeTomaso] Spicer Half Shafts

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Thu Jun 28 00:54:21 EDT 2007

Dave
They do match, it's that the plate is thicker on one side of the plate and
thinner on the other of the same plate, not opposite sides of the car.  As
you look straight down on the (right side, in this case) end of the U joint
mating to the ZF axle shaft, one bolt has thicker metal to go through than
the other bolt on the same side.
Does that help?  I still intend to call PI.
Thanks