[DeTomaso] 408 Stroker Life Expectancy

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 27 18:27:02 EDT 2007

okay your on for the debate when I see you and Tommy in Nebraska in August....but the problem with 'dream-motors'  or dream panteras is they seldom get built and then when they do guys don't want to spank them, scratch them or in anyway run it hard for fear of having to go to dream sequel #II or III, etc, etc.

  Like many of us have already said even when everything else appears to be perfect sheeeit is still gonna break.

  md

adin at frontier.net wrote:
  What one "thinks" they want is very different from what one really
needs. what is practical is somewhere in between. I may well talk
myself out of the next dream motor if I think about this too long.

As I see it, the great Pantera tragedy is that it looks great but
really isn't much as a street car goes.

I'll gladly debate either of these theories over a few good dark
Mexican beers - you are buying.

grouchy, dirty and thirsty in durango

Quoting Ken Green :