[DeTomaso] Oil from PCV

John Maffeo johnmaffeo1 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 27 19:14:52 EDT 2007

My DeTomaso valve covers have two hoizontal plates that are several inches long that run on either side of the pcv and another set where you put the oil in.

  John

Fredrik Gustavsson <pantera at kommevalla.se> wrote:
  I'm using the cast valve covers with the DeTomaso logo. I don't remember
hove they looked inside.

_____

Is there anything inside the valve cover to block oil from entering the PVC
line? I think some valve covers have a metal plate or some other baffle to
keep oil out of the line, but some after market valve covers don't have
anything inside.

Ken

Fredrik Gustavsson
wrote:

When starting up the engine after the EFI installation some oil is coming
thru the PCV valve into the plenum. I have attached the hose from the PCV to
a connection after the throttle blade and the hose from the other valve
cover to a connection before the throttle blade. The PCV is working as it
should. Is there any way to prevent this from happen?

Fredrik Gustavsson

THGTPS07217