[DeTomaso] Oil from PCV

Fredrik Gustavsson pantera at kommevalla.se
Wed Jun 27 18:41:59 EDT 2007

I'm using the cast valve covers with the DeTomaso logo. I don't remember
hove they looked inside.

  _____

Is there anything inside the valve cover to block oil from entering the PVC
line?  I think some valve covers have a metal plate or some other baffle to
keep oil out of the line, but some after market valve covers don't have
anything inside.

Ken

Fredrik Gustavsson <pantera at kommevalla.se> wrote:

When starting up the engine after the EFI installation some oil is coming
thru the PCV valve into the plenum. I have attached the hose from the PCV to
a connection after the throttle blade and the hose from the other valve
cover to a connection before the throttle blade. The PCV is working as it
should. Is there any way to prevent this from happen?

Fredrik Gustavsson

THGTPS07217