[DeTomaso] Timing marks on Flywheel

adin at frontier.net adin at frontier.net
Tue Jun 26 16:17:25 EDT 2007

Pat,
I have marked my flywheel - mostly to set valves without taking the
hump out. (Which always is a primate procreation activity to me.)

Its good for a quick check of timing, but I have no pointer and am not
sure how much time might drift before a failure.  I would say its a
good idea (pin failure check, etc.) but its a lot of in/out of the
car/engine bay monkey business to do it.  Once done one can worry
about other things . . .

David in Durango
dirtier and grouchier than ever

Quoting persocaddy at aol.com: