[DeTomaso] Dawg Endorsement - Russ Fulp Racing Engines &B.L.Machine has moved!!

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 25 17:02:59 EDT 2007

BOBO,

  Wot are you talkin about...my best friends are slackers....I was just trying to convey to Russ some of the reasons why his telephone is not ringing off the hook from the List.
  md

Mark McWhinney <msm at portata.com> wrote:

>> But right now the Nextel Cup race in Sonoma is on TV and the List slacker
debate on California smog tests, Rally Clock Operation and Parking Brake
Adjustment, and illegal immigration continues.

Puppy Dawg -- If you weren't such a slacker boy, you would be up here.