[DeTomaso] Parking brake adjustment

F&D Terry gt5s at bcpl.net
Mon Jun 25 08:03:50 EDT 2007

Charlie,

It sounds as if other posts have solved your problem. As a word of
caution, I discovered that the bottom of parking break lever extends a
few inches below the bottom of car if it is not fully lowered to the
retracted position. This will cause damage if something like a speed
bump is driven across. To prevent trouble, be sure your parking break is
fully seated before driving. If it is in proper adjustment, your warning
light should alert you to a raised lever.

Fred T.