[DeTomaso] Parking brake adjustment

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 15:10:52 EDT 2007

-snip-Rough serration on the jaws will make for better grip and less damage
I guess.-snip
***Yes, but not as good a grip as a good ol´ nut, with even less damage.
Seems like a strange choice of hardware and more prone to being mangled
during adjustment.

I've got the tires back on and the car back in the garage, so it looks like
it'll have to wait until next weekend.

Thanks for the help!

 Soak with oil for a while before you start turning the nut.

Tomas