[DeTomaso] SCM poll status

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Jun 24 06:50:45 EDT 2007

Hi guys,

Vote early, and vote often.   I just cast my second vote in their current
poll; as you can see the Pantera is blowing away the competition:

Which of the following would be the best for going head to head with a 1971
Ferrari GTB/4 Daytona from Manhattan to Malibu Beach?
Already Voted

306 Votes
1969 Corvette L88 (19)

1966 Shelby 427 Cobra (27)

1971 DeTomaso Pantera (131)

1969 Lamborghini Miura P400  (26)

1975 Porsche 930 Turbo (61)

1969 GT40 Mk IV (42)

Here's a link to the survey; it is located at the bottom right corner of this
page:

http://www.sportscarmarket.com/

Cheers!

Mike (working with Theirry Monney on his '72 Euro GTS in Geneva, Switzerland
this weekend...steering rack rebuilt, cooling system flushed and filled, and
it's ready for the road by the end of today.) :>)