[DeTomaso] Team Pantera Racing, web site updates

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat Jun 23 00:36:03 EDT 2007

For those slackers (like me) who bench race too much and live on the
edge vicariously through others. . .
There are new updates on the Team Pantera Racing web site (
http://www.teampanteraracing.com ).

Some of the finest reporting from our own Mad Dog Antenucci, with posted
race results, new photos, a link to Jason Eatons NORC reflections with
more photos, a special look at the 20th anniversary of the Silver State
and the ongoing, never-met challenge for the first Mangusta to both
start and finish the NORC or SS.

Check out the Results page for more links

And for those who wish to bone up on what it takes to successfully race,
look over the page containing the info you need to know:
http://www.teampanteraracing.com/challenge.htm

Nothin' tuit butta doit.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired