[DeTomaso] More Calif Smog Checks

Pantera 1887 panteraplace at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 22 17:53:47 EDT 2007

I expect if the tile of the car is in the hands of a finance company and it
only has stolen parts on/in it they could not crush it because the driver
did not "own" the car.  I understand from the Mustang forum that there were
more than 100 cars involved but only six were crushed. All ricers that had
stolen parts.