[DeTomaso] Fwd: Re: BRIGHTER BULBS FOR THE TACH & SPEEDO

NED BYRNE, CB SECURITIES, LLC nbyrne4 at bloomberg.net
Fri Jun 22 11:21:13 EDT 2007

Mike Drew was nice enough to direct me to Sylvania 2825 (w5w) bulbs.
Unfortunately I was unable to find that bulb.  However, NAPA has a cross
reference number that works just fine.  The NAPA number is LMP 17177.  This
bulb is working just fine in all the stock gauges in my car.  They aren't
"bright" but they are much better then stock.  I was charged $.98 each and
smile at night now.  Your milage may very...hope this helps some.
        Ned  "Just Another Blue Pantera"  #2981 '72 Pre-L  Byrne