[DeTomaso] Rally clock operation

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 03:20:36 EDT 2007

Orville -
I struggled for years to figure out how that darn thing works. Last week I
had a lot of time in traffic and think I figured it out (and it really
wasn't that tough once I worked at it)

Hold down the right button until the hour flashes. Press the left button to
set the hour. The right button cycles through the hour/minute option and the
left button sets it.

The middle button does nothing to set the clock.

It takes a little while to get the hang of it, but I did it TWICE in the
same week last week!

Charles McCall
1985 DeTomaso Pantera GT5-S #9375
"Raising Pantera Awareness across Europe"
http://members.aol.com/PanteraGT5S1985/