[DeTomaso] Dura-spark key-on coil burn-up fix

Gray Gregory rgg at gregorycook.com
Thu Jun 21 11:46:08 EDT 2007

I think I remember seeing something about early Duraspark's being
notorious for this and that the problem was eliminated in the later
versions. Maybe the feature you're talking about was the "fix" and thus
only applies to the later versions??

Asa I don't know why an MSD coil would be more susceptible to this?
Would the fact that it has a higher output than a standard coil mean
that it gets hotter faster under this scenario???

Gray