[DeTomaso] Need an Oilite non-magnetic pilot busing

Will Kooiman wkooiman at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 21 09:26:23 EDT 2007

We had the same thing happen to my dad's 79 Ford P/U with a 300
six-cylinder.  That was the factory pilot bearing after about 80,000 miles.
It just fell apart when we removed the transmission.  I don't remember what
we put back into it - probably another needle type bearing.

By the way, are they needle or ball bearings?

I have a Marlin Jack oilite bushing sitting in my toolbox waiting to be put
into action.

Will.