[DeTomaso] HOAX...Virus Alert (Invitation virus)

Greg Landwehr pantera928 at bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 20 21:50:10 EDT 2007

George Luif
 Audio Technician
 Acoustic Designer
 Flashpoint,  The Academy of Media Arts and Sciences1

wrote the following
"Please drop Greg Landwehr from the list server"
and later wrote
"Greg,
 My intension is not to fight with anyone"
and also
"I may not be in the elite club of
left coasters that dominate this forum but that won't prevent me from
 speaking my mind"

You don't want to start a fight? Just ask that I be kicked off of the list
for something you did not understand! Yeah right. Those words don't sound
antagonistic to me at all.
I don't imagine that speaking your mind should take you too long.
By the way, thanks for forwarding your rantings to all of the people on my
email list instead of just back to the detomaso list and to me. You owe them
an apology also.
Numerous people  have sent me emails in response to yours all saying that
you need to "take a nap", "get a life", "take anger management" "get over
it" "get laid" etc. I won't bother to add any more of my own pithy comments.
Go look in the mirror to find the problem. To quote Bob Dylan "It ain't me
babe"
My email was written correctly. You were the only one that did not
understand and the only one that acted the fool.
Warmest Sincere Regards