[DeTomaso] Cruise Night in Indy

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 13:31:03 EDT 2007

Just wanted to give a shout out to the the Pantera owners in Indy.
Dave, William and Jack who treated my wife and I to an incredible evening
of hospitality last Saturday while we were in town to see the F1 race.

I will be posting photos on Thursday.

We all met at "The Suds" a 50 year old happening weekly cruise in, all kinds
of
vehicles from a Schwinn Whizzer to Pro-Mods to Panteras.

Hot was the word but everybody was super nice and the air smelled of high
octane
fuel, it was a gearheads summer holiday. Followed by a nice dinner at a
local hot spot
with breaded pork

Dave, Jack andWilliam all have really ice cars, each a reflection of it's
owner.
I'll be showing details of all their cars.

I have never missed not having my car with me as much as I did last
Saturday.

Stay tuned for pix.

Michael in Savannah.
--