[DeTomaso] More Calif Smog Checks

Donny Williams Donnylee at ccwebster.net
Wed Jun 20 11:15:43 EDT 2007

Konrad-

Thanks for the insight.  Not to be a snob POS, but I hate getting behind
these hybrid things on the highway while the owners have absolutely
enthralled themselves in getting every last foot, out of a drop of gasoline.
My theory is because of this, they are driving usually much slower and
impeding the flow of traffic I see regular on I-5.   Your milaege may very
as Jack says, but thats my experience.

Thanks for saving the rest of us from Al Gore green house gases and lowering
the amount of resources you use for the rest of us with the Satan Powered
V-8s.   I do my part when I ride my Big Twin.  It gets a shitty 45MPG @
70MPH.  I honestly realize though the amount of noise it makes might also
melt the Artic polar caps.