[DeTomaso] HOAX...Virus Alert (Invitation virus)

George Luif mixmagic at aol.com
Tue Jun 19 22:56:20 EDT 2007

You'll get nothing and like it!  Maybe you should re-read your own
email. You know, the part where you said you checked it out on
Snopes.com.  Before you accuse me,
you better be careful what you write, as I respond only to what is
written.  I still say bar your ass for your own stupidity.
(I don't need to be put on anyone's spam list)

George Luif
Audio Technician
Acoustic Designer
Flashpoint,  The Academy of Media Arts and Sciences1