[DeTomaso] More Calif Smog Checks

Donny Williams Donnylee at ccwebster.net
Tue Jun 19 10:09:48 EDT 2007

They will have to pry my Pantera out of my dead cold hands when this circus
comes to Oreogon.......... Thanks Al Gore...Thank you Arnold you are making
such a difference!

Crack Pot legislators are coming out of the wood work.   In Oregon the State
owns a fleet of insect Toyota Prius's.  Did I not just hear these things do
not get the great excellent gas mileage as advertised.  Not even 45 MPG like
the old Chevrolet Sprint 3 Cylinder, and are stuffed full of toxic batterys?

I drive my Pantera maybe 4 regular straight months out of the year.  Give me
a break!  These people have lost all common sense, and are all Kooks!