[DeTomaso] Steering column problem

jim gray jim.gray at wnlic.com
Sun Jun 17 19:15:38 EDT 2007

Forum:  I noticed in the factory diagram that the little red plastic thing that cancels the
turn signals is show with the hump at the top, closest to the steering wheel, while Mikes's
picture shows it just the opposite.  Does it matter in which position it is installed?  Mine is
installed like Mike's.

Just curious

Jim Gray

On Fri Jun 15 18:07 , "Mark McWhinney"  sent: