[DeTomaso] Trip to Atlanta TO: Dick Koch

Ken Scholl kenscholl at verizon.net
Fri Jun 15 21:36:52 EDT 2007

Dick,

I received this response from my attempt to return email to you
privately.  Do I have to do something different to contact you??

To control spam, I now allow incoming messages only from senders I have
approved beforehand.

9:30pm.
ERROR: Unable to process Allowed Sender request.

We're sorry. Because your original message to the recipient is no longer
available, we cannot process this Allowed Sender request. Your message may
have expired, or the recipient may have accepted or deleted it. You may
wish to resend your original message, and check your email shortly
thereafter for a new Allowed Sender Request message.

If the recipient chooses to allow email from your address, the message(s)
that have been intercepted will be delivered immediately, and any future
messages will be delivered without delay.

Thanks again for the opportunity to meet during my trip.  It is too bad I
did not check my personal email in time to schedule something.  I am hoping
that my next trip will be more fruitful.

Ken 3039