[DeTomaso] Steering column problem

Mark McWhinney msm at portata.com
Fri Jun 15 21:07:21 EDT 2007

Mike's most excellent article starts on page 8 of this month's PCNC
newsletter.  The bushing you need is on page 10.  Be sure to zoom in on the
pictures as you can get very good detail.

http://www.panteraclubnorcal.com/articles/News0706.pdf

BTW, if you want to get notification of when the PCNC newsletters are
publish on-line and news about PCNC events, you can sign up for the PCNC
eNews at http://www.panteraclubnorcal.com/members/subscription.htm