[DeTomaso] Steering column problem

forestg at att.net forestg at att.net
Fri Jun 15 18:37:46 EDT 2007

ASA,
Mike Drew just had an article published about this very thing. I think it may have been in the last POCA newsletter but since I am not home I can't check for sure. There is a plastic bushing in the bottom of the steering column that breaks and causes this. Dennis Quella has a replacement in brass to fix it.
Forest

From: asajay at asajay.com