[DeTomaso] Distributor - You were right Forest

Forest Majors oldveloce at comcast.net
Fri Jun 15 17:52:30 EDT 2007

Pleased to hear that your problem was resolved with the MSD distributor. I
have never had any problems with my MSD distributor/box but have seen
problems with a rusted weight/spring assembly changing the advance curve and
the magnetic pickup failing on a friends Pantera  - again from sitting to
long over those longer New England winters. Sound like you are good to
go....  take care pal.

Forest Majors